Michael Holden has always known that he would pursue a career in which he could help those who had suffered from a grave injustice. When he was a law student, he had the opportunity to be an intern at Romanucci & Blandin, LLC and his experience cemented his belief in how impactful attorneys can be in helping people to access the full power of the courts and be fairly compensated for their injuries.
In 2008, Michael graduated from law school, and Romanucci & Blandin hired him on full-time, allowing him to pursue his dream career.
Michael has experience in the litigation of personal injury cases, including medical malpractice, nursing-home negligence, premises liability, products liability, construction injury, and auto-accident cases. Before he was named as an associate attorney in November 2008, Michael spent two years at the firm as a law clerk.
- Mediator, Center for Conflict Resolution
- Certification in Litigation and Dispute Resolution Program at Chicago-Kent College of Law
- Member: Illinois State Bar Association, Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, American Association for Justice, Chicago Bar Association, Membership Co-Chair, Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Super Lawyers® Illinois Rising Star 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- D., Chicago-Kent College of Law, 2008
- S., Political Science, University of Wisconsin, 2004
- B.A., Political Science, Northwestern University, 2009
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Illinois, 2008
- Northern District of Illinois, 2009
- Wisconsin, 2014
- Central District of Illinois, 2014
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals, 2014